Have a Question?
Foam blocks for pipe supports and pillows designed for high compressive strength and resistance to deterioration.
Features & Benefits
- 30psi foam blocks available.
- 30” long x 12”wide x 7.3/4 thick.
- Light weight and easy to install.
- Low cost when compared to sand bags and other spray foam options.
- Will not absorb water or deteriorate when backfilled.
- Halo 30 insulation material properties meet or exceed requirements for CAN/ULC-S701, type 3.
- Compressive resistance at 10% strain exceeds minimum requirement for CAN/ULC-S701, type 3.
- Thermal resistance value at a mean temperature of 24°C (75°F) meets requirements of CAN/ULC-S701.
- The water absorption laboratory test method involves complete submersion under a head of water for 96 hours. The water absorption value above is applicable to specific end-use design requirements only to the extent that the end-use conditions are similar to test method requirements.